Thursday, February 27, 2014

How to turn ON Ufone 3G Setttings

In my previous post Ufone Started Selling 3G ready SIMS so now when PTA issues NOC to all mobile operators that they can conduct their trail 3G services on limited user group for up to 3 months.

Here how we turn Ufone SIM to enable 3G

  • First of all you should have 3G enabled SIM
  • You should have 3G capable mobile phont such as iPhone 4, Galaxy S3
  • Turn 3G APN settings
  • Restart your mobile phone
  • You will start seeing 3G icon on status bar.
Ufone is the first mobile operator which giving 3G services. 
Reactions:

2 comments:

  1. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not everyday that I have the possibility to see something
    Signature:
    The place to play all unblocked games at school online. Here you can find every blocked games such as: unblockedgames , unblocked games happy , unblocked games 77 , Gmod Free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great info. I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, because it is very nice., Thanks for sharing.

    lennyfacetext.com

    ReplyDelete