Monday, January 6, 2014

DSLR Photography Guide for Newbie

I remembered when started with DSLR photography and how much difficult it was in start, to understand basic photography concepts and practice with them.

I downloaded lots of vidoes, manuals, presentations and PDF books and asking from friends for help to understand and lot of time for practicing. 

So, I want to share some of great resources to understand three basic fundamentals of photography also they are great DSLR simulators web based FREE to practice with.

These web based DSLR simulators will give you the practice space while you can get detailed knowledge on canon website with their official simulator. Hope these resources will help you to get into photography world easily.
Reactions:

1 comment:

  1. I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game: redball4games.com. What about you?

    ReplyDelete