Thursday, December 26, 2013

Photography Hobby started with Nikon D7000

At last, its now time to go with my dream gadget. I have very keen to learn photography but always budget and time constraint are stopping me. But see below, I just got best DSLR to start with, some days before



My journey is started now and I am reading a lot of books, watching youtube viddeos, and download lynda's photography classes from torrents to quickly grasp knowledge to kick start with basic photography. My aims to become at least average, good photographer in the next year 2014. 
Reactions:

2 comments:

  1. All photography guide helps photographer to shooting nice.After photography, photographer need third party to edit all shooting properly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really good information, i like your blog post. Thanks for sharing

    www.happywheelsy8.com

    ReplyDelete